SwiftBroadband enables all key cockpit and cabin applications, including: telephony, text messaging, email, internet and intranet access, as well as flight plan, weather and chart updates.
- Simultaneous voice and broadband data
- Supports both IP and circuit-switched applications, with a choice between contended services and data streaming on demand
- Contended IP data at up to 432kbps
- IP data streaming on demand at 32, 64 and 128kbps
- GPRS, UMTS and ISDN compatible
- Currently one and two-channel avionics
- Standalone or simultaneous operation with other Inmarsat services
- Compatible with government-grade encryption and secure communications standards, including STU-IIIb, STE, Taclane, KIV-7 and Brent
Swift 64 avionics are compatible with Inmarsat's Aero H / H+ high-gain antennas and onboard infrastructure, which are already installed on many airliners and corporate jets. This makes it a very economical upgrade from earlier Inmarsat services.
- High-quality voice, email, internet and intranet access, large file transfer and video conferencing
- 64kbps data per channel
- Choice of ISDN or packet data mode
- Integrated with ground-based networks
- One, two and four-channel avionics
- Standalone or simultaneous operation with Inmarsat H/H+ through the same high-gain antenna
- Upgradable to SwiftBroadband (depending on existing equipment)
- Compatible with government-grade encryption and secure communications standards, including STU-IIIb and STE, Taclane, KIV-7 and Brent
Classic Aero Services
Inmarsat's Classic range of aeronautical services supports high-quality voice, low-speed data and safety communications. They are used by most of the world's airlines and corporate jet operators, as well as governments for VIP aircraft, coastguard and defence agencies.
There are six services, which vary in capability, coverage, equipment size and cost:
Multi-channel voice, 10.5kbps fax and data, delivered via a high-gain antenna within the satellites' global beams. ICAO approved for safety services.
Multi-channel voice, 10.5kbps fax and data, delivered via a high-gain antenna within the spot beams of the Inmarsat-3 satellites and the full footprint of the Inmarsat-4 Atlantic Ocean Region (AOR) satellite, at a lower cost per connection. ICAO approved for safety services.
Multi-channel voice, 4.8kbps circuit-mode data and fax, delivered via an intermediate-gain antenna. Also supports low-speed packet data. Available in the spot beams of the Inmarsat-3 satellites and the full footprint of the Inmarsat-4 AOR satellite. ICAO approved for safety services.
Global data communications at 600 to 1200bps, principally to support air traffic control and airline operations. Supports Acars/Aircom messaging. ICAO approved for safety services.
Mini M Aero
Single-channel voice, fax or 2400bps data, for general aviation and smaller corporate aircraft. Supports STU-III encrypted voice.
Supports two-way 600bps store-and-forward data messaging, polling and integrated GPS position-reporting for non-safety-related purposes.
Free Equipment Configuration and Engineering support
Toll Free (888) 989-8199
Voice (707) 545-8199
Fax (707) 546-8198
AERO Service Plan Details
24/7 Technical Support
Our customers are our top priority.
During business hours 8am – 5pm PST call or email 707-545-8199, firstname.lastname@example.org
After hours call 800-514-7267 or +1-707-545-8199
All refunds must be arranged with the Remote Satellite Systems Sales Manager email@example.com in order to be processed. Unactivated prepaid SIM cards may be returned within 7 days of purchase, provided that they are still honored by the satellite service provider, and must be returned in original condition. Activated prepaid SIM cards cannot be returned and are not eligible for refund. Deactivation of an activated card stops service. Deactivated prepaid SIM cards are not eligible for any credit or refund for any unused minutes or validity.
There is no term commitment for Aero, Swift 64, or Swift Broadband airtime service.
For More Information, please see Terms and Conditions