- Internet, Email, File Transfer, Remote Connectivity, Streaming
- Compact - A5 sized
- Light weight - just 1.3 kg
- Robust - IP 55
- Ethernet interface - RJ45
- USB interface
- WLAN connectivity
- Plug and play
- No software installation required
ThurayaIP satellite modem offers broadband data service through a highly compact, ultra lightweight and advanced satellite terminal. As the world's first and only mobile satellite service to support 384 Kbps streaming IP, ThurayaIP offers superior "always on" super quick internet access even from the remotest regions in more than 120 countries in the world.
A generation ahead in design and performance, ThurayaIP satellite broadband modem combines ultimate performance with a customized rugged design and protection to sustain rough usage. It is very portable and easy to setup--a simple plug and play mechanism that comes with user friendly graphical user interface.
With ThurayaIP, you can access multiple performance options to suit your various operational requirements. You can enjoy "Standard" background IP services of up to 444 Kbps or dedicated streaming IP bandwidth ranging from 32 Kbps to 384 Kbps.
- Video streaming
- Video conferencing
- Intranet access (VPN)
- Email and messaging
- Send and receive large files
Free Equipment Configuration and Engineering Support
Satellite Communications can be enhanced, configured, and personalized by use of accessories, software, and other equipment, to meet the specific needs of each user.
Please contact Remote Satellite for free consultation, free equipment configuration and engineering support.
GMN XGate SpeedMail
XGate email software provides powerful access to internet mail for satcomm, Pactor, or cellular customers who must have access to fast and reliable email while in remote location.
- Weight: 1.3 kg terminal and battery
- Size: 158mm x 225mm x 50mm (A5 size)
- Background IP: Up to 444 Kbps over a shared channel
- Streaming IP: With External Antenna: 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 384 Kbps
- Streaming IP: Without External Antenna: 16, 32, 64, 128, 256 Kbps
- Operating Temperature: Running from External Supply: -25 °C to +55 °C
- Operating humidity: 95% RH at 40 °C
- Unpacked Drop: 0.5 m on Concrete Surface
- Water and dust proofing: IP-55 standard
- External Power: Mains power supply adapter, 100-240 V AC at 50 -60 Hz
- Input Voltage: 12 volt DC
- Battery Type: Lithium-Ion
- WLAN connectivity: IEEE 802.11b standard
- Compatible Operating Systems: Windows (98SE, ME, NT 4.0, 2000, XP, Vista), Mac (OS 10.1 or later), Linux (Redhat 9)