Thrane & Thrane TT3080-A
- Lightweight and portable, at just 7kg, no larger than a laptop and fits in your backpack
- Robust and sturdy--can cope with even the most hostile environments
- Easily and quickly deployable
- Utilizes the same spot beam satellite technology as mini-M
- 64 kbps High Speed Data (HSD)
- Mobile Packet Data Service (MPDS) with up to 64 kbps Ipconnectivity
- SIM (Subscriber Identity Module) cards enabling individualized billing over shared mobile satellite-terminals
- Affordable and cost-effective
GAN features a small mobile satellite terminal, about the size of a laptop computer and weighing just 7 kg, to connect users to Inmarsat's Global Area Network (GAN). The service provides high-speed data and high-quality voice connectivity on a global scale. Combining portability with the latest in encryption technology, GAN provides the bandwidth and security that today's users demand, offering the ideal solution for a broad range of customers.
- Secure Inter-Working Function (SIWF) protocol, to ensure the highest level of protection.
- Supports high-speed data applications, such as internet access and e-mail, G3/G4 fax, large file transfers, video conferencing, and high resolution image transfer
- Supports other applications, including remote diagnostics, remote monitoring and telemedicine
- Offers satellite coverage worldwide, across all major land masses, with the exception of the extreme polar regions
As part of Inmarsat's satellite repositioning and network optimizaton program, the Global Area Network (GAN) service has been transferred to the Inmarsat-3 (I-3) F4 satellite in the Atlantic Ocean Region West (AOR-W), where it is offered as a spot beam service only. As a result, all GAN voice and data services are no longer available in the Antarctic Peninsular. Any users in this area should contact RSSI about migrating to Inmarsat BGAN.
V100 Compact Multiplexer
The V100 Compact has become a central component of hundreds of satcom networks, providing a unique mix of services and capabilities which make wide area networking more efficient or reliable over limited bandwidth or high latency links.
The V100 has become a central component of hundreds of satcom networks, providing a unique mix of services and capabilities which make wide area networking more efficient or reliable over limited bandwidth or high latency links.
Boulder 15M Solar Panel
Recharge your battery faster than ever with the technology of this 15w highly efficient mono-crystalline solar panel.
Boulder 30M Solar Panel
Power and recharge your battery faster than ever.
Escape 30M Solar Panel Briefcase
Capture solar energy and convert it into useful power that you can store and use.
Nomad 13.5M Solar Panel
When space is tight and every ounce counts, the Nomad 13.5M packs the perfect power source.
Nomad 27M Solar Panel
Eight small panels provide plenty of power and conveniently fold into a small, lightweight portable case.
Sherpa 50 Battery
Compact design that is easy to pack, light to carry and expandable to fit changing power needs.
Ranger 350 Battery
Up to 1400 watt hours of extreme power.
Nomad 7M Solar Panel
The Nomad 7 delivers an ultra-compact yet powerful solar panel that enables you to charge your handheld devices directly from its USB and 12 Volt DC charging ports.
Free Equipment Configuration and Engineering Support
Satellite Communications can be enhanced, configured, and personalized by use of accessories, software, and other equipment, to meet the specific needs of each user.
Please contact Remote Satellite for free consultation, free equipment configuration and engineering support.
Inmarsat GAN/M4 Services
Global Area Network (GAN) service has been transferred to the Inmarsat-3 (I-3) F4 satellite in the Atlantic Ocean Region West (AOR-W), where it is offered as a spot beam service only.
- Transceiver unit with handset
- Remote foldable antenna with 4 m cable
- Antenna can be positioned up to 200 meters away from the unit
- Display: LCD screen on the unit
- Battery: NiMH
- AC Fast charger
- Phone interface: 2 RJ11 customizable phones
- Data interfaces: 1 RS232 (for low-bit rate data and MPDS)
- Peripherals: computer, fax, all ISDN compatible transceivers
- Adapter kit for car battery
- Easy set up and customization of the terminal with the included configuration software
- Optional STU-IIB/STU-III
- Optional fixed antenna
- NATO codification number: 5805 22 309 1188