iDirect iNFINITI 3000 Series Satellite Router
The iNFINITI 3000 Series supports reliable, two-way IP traffic ideal for highspeed enterprise networking applications including VoIP, internet access, VPN, file transfer, multicasting, and videoconferencing.
The 3000 Series is a star-topology remote satellite router designed as an easy-to-deploy solution that integrates a satellite modem, IP router, TCP acceleration, and advanced QoS and prioritization capabilities. IP over Ethernet makes it easy to integrate the iNfiniti 3000 Series into enterprise networks.
The V100 has become a central component of hundreds of satcom networks, providing a unique mix of services and capabilities which make wide area networking more efficient or reliable over limited bandwidth or high latency links.
V100 Compact Multiplexer
The V100 Compact has become a central component of hundreds of satcom networks, providing a unique mix of services and capabilities which make wide area networking more efficient or reliable over limited bandwidth or high latency links.
V25 Compact Multiplexer
Hand portable mux router ideal for sites needing a combination of router and voice technology for networking and telephone deployments - connecting over IP or serial satellite links.
BASICS is a small device built to be deployed with fixed and mobile satellite terminals to add voice, secure voice, tactical radio extension over IP, broadcast order wire, four wire SIP ATA, or an IP board. Every Vocality BASICS unit is also available in a PC104 form factor for OEM and size reduced systems integration possibilities.
Free Equipment Configuration and Engineering Support
Satellite Communications can be enhanced, configured, and personalized by use of accessories, software, and other equipment, to meet the specific needs of each user.
Please contact Remote Satellite for free consultation, free equipment configuration and engineering support.
The BGAN Standard Plan offers individual rates for each BGAN service component. Charges are based on a one-time activation fee, a monthly subscription charge, and the charges for the real usage per service component per month. Minimum duration is 12 months.
Inmarsat GAN/M4 Services
Global Area Network (GAN) service has been transferred to the Inmarsat-3 (I-3) F4 satellite in the Atlantic Ocean Region West (AOR-W), where it is offered as a spot beam service only.
BGAN Flexible Packages
The BGAN Flexible packages are annual service plans. Subscription fees are per annum and included minutes and/or MB are based on annual usage. Term commitments apply.
- Star (TDM/MF-TDMA)
- Modulation: Downstream: BPSK, QPSK, 8PSK; Upstream: BPSK, QPSK
- Data Interfaces: LAN: Single 10/100 Ethernet, 802.1q VLAN RS-232: RJ45 (for GPS or Console Connection or Antenna Pointing)
- TxIF: Type-F, 950–1700 MHz, Composite Power +7dBm / -35dBm
- RxIF: Type-F, 950–1700 MHz, Composite Power -5dBm / -65dBm
- TVRO: Type-F, 950–1700 MHz
- Available BUC Power (IFL): +24V (supports BUCs up to 4W Ku-band or 5W C-band)
- Available LNB Power (IFL): +19.5V (Nominal)
- Built-in Automatic Uplink Power, Frequency and Timing Control, Authentication, Antenna Control Interface (OpenAMIP)
- Size: W 29.2 cm x D24.1 cm x H5.1cm
- Certification: FCC, CE and RoHS compliant
- Star topology
- Narrowband model for multiple, smaller inbounds
- Built-in TCP and HTTP acceleration
- Advanced QoS and prioritization
- Efficient MF-TDMA return channel
- Automatic End-to-End Uplink Power Control for higher network availability