- Self Configured Alerts and Alarms
- Easy to Use Reporting and Graph Functions (Idle Time, Miles Driven, Sudden Stops)
- View of Your Entire Fleet on One Screen or Grouped Into Smaller Sections
- Graphical View of Important Information (Widgets)
AVIDTracker is not just a dot on a map; it's the intelligent way to track your fleet, family or heavy equipment. In a matter of seconds you can install the AVIDTracker and begin tracking the vehicle, no wiring batteries or charging required. From any web enabled PC the user friendly AVIDdashboard provides all the tools you need to track and report vehicle information. Secure logins provide the information to anyone you authorize. Now you can quickly share information with those who need to know.
See the AVIDTracker Installation Video
AVIDwireless can help you track fleets of any size. From small fleets with one or two delivery vehicles, to large trucking firms, to construction companies, the AVIDwireless can handle your fleet tracking and reporting.
For vehicles with a diagnostic port we suggest using the OBD model. The OBD model of AVIDTracker plugs directly into your OBD port on your vehicle and you are up and running in a matter of minutes. Although this model provides a very quick install many Fleet Customers prefer the second model we call AVIDTracker Remote.
Large Trucks and Construction Equipment Solutions
The AVIDTracker Remote device is hard-wired directly into your equipment. This model installs in about 30 minutes. You can install yourself or have an installation crew come directly to your equipment to install. We know your time is precious so we work with you to determine the best time to do the installations. Protecting your valuable and expensive equipment is top priority with AVIDwireless. Depending on the type of equipment and environment where your equipment is installed we may recommend that you place your AVIDTracker Remote into the Standard Nema 4x Enclosure. This will help protect your device from harsh elements.
Individual Vehicle Tracking
AVIDdashboard provides up to the minute last location of the vehicle from the main viewing screen. In addition to last location you can get a detailed view of where the vehicle has been. The peace of mind that comes from knowing where your family members are when in their vehicles, provides a new level of security for them when you're not there.
This is a non-intrusive way of helping your family members to stay safe when they are away. If you are worried about them removing the device we have an alert that provides notification if the unit has not reported it's location within a set period of time. This provides you with the assurance that the product is being used as intended.
- Unlimited Access to AVIDdashboard for Tracking, Monitoring and Reporting
- Unlimited Configuration of Alerts/Alarms
- Constant Monitoring of Location, Speed, Direction, Engine Parameters(Off/On, Acceleration, Battery etc.)
- AWOL Notifications to Let You Know the Unit Has Not Reported In Towing Alerts
- AVIDTracker is for vehicles that have a diagnostic port (all vehicles after 1996 are required to have one). Simply plug the device into the diagnostic port (OBD) and the vehicle is ready for tracking and monitoring.
- AVIDTracker Remote is for vehicles without an OBD port or equipment that may not have a source of power. The device comes with an optional rechargeable lithium ION battery and wiring for connecting with the equipment.
- The AVIDTracker device should only be placed in vehicles which you own or have legal authorization to install the device. Failure to adhere to this may result in fines or imprisonment. AVIDwireless and RSSI assume no responsibilities for the use of the device.
- Call Remote Satellite Systems for more information.